Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I DON´T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT


As you know my favorite show of all time is SEX & THE CITY and therefore my fashion icon is Carrie Bradshaw the main character which is interpreted by SARAH JESSICA PARKER . Since I saw the series for the first time I loved her style (me and millions of people) which she adopted even after finishing the series and thanks to which she has become famous throughout the world.This recent days she´s been promoting his film I DON´T KNOW HOW DOES SHE DOES iT (it didn´t get here yet);meanwhile we can take a look to her great outfits.Do you like her style??

Como saben mi serie favorita de todos los tiempos es SEX & THE CITY y por lo mismo mi ícono de la moda es Carrie Bradshaw su protagonista la cual es interpretada por SARAH JESSICA PARKER. Desde que vi la serie por primera vez me encantó su estilo (a mi y a millones de personas) el cual adoptó incluso después de acabar la serie y gracias al cual se ha vuelto famosa en todo el mundo.Estos últimos días ha estado promocionando su película I DON´T KNOW HOW DOES SHE DOES IT que por cierto no ha llegado a México pero por lo pronto nos da la oportunidad  de verla en todos los eventos posibles vestida con ropa de los mejores diseñadores. A ti te gusta su estilo???













14 comments:

  1. I agree she has a great quirky style. Clothes that would look strange on other somehow works for her...

    Following you too btw:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woman is walking fabulosity! Looove her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carry is def. the style queen :)

    as promised, I have the first pics of my London Fashion Week report..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and outfits! :))))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again! Thanks so much for your comment. Would love for you to be my 1000 follower- I'm sooooo close! Following you : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! i hope you'll follow me!!!
    Great post! Good!
    Kiss!!!

    ♥ Ylenia ♥

    Fashion Ave


    Facebook Page


    Twitter Page


    fashionave.blog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey doll, thanks for you comment :) I am following you back too!

    Isabela
    http://fusels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a mystery! but she DOES look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love her style xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. adoro esa serie, y Carrie es perfecta!! a ver que tal esa pelicula.bss

    ReplyDelete
  11. A mí me encanta su estilo, pero claro, en ocasiones es de eso que dices: le queda bien a ella pero yo no me atrevería a ponerlo, jaja
    un saludo :)
    http://amoraprimeravisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like ure blog!!

    SJP is quite experimental and I like her style too. U've picked some great pics of her, like it.

    Check out My Blog too: http://styledestino.blogspot.com/

    Comments and Feedback wud be appreciated.. and wud be glad if u cud follow it too (if u like)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah is diva! Thanks for the compliment u did in Backstage! I'm following you!

    Michelly Santos
    www.backstagemania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! You make my day!!